Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Technician & Field Assistant (07) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Technician & Field Assistant post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 01.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Technician -06
Field Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director,
Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR),
Institute of Remote Sensing,
Chennai -600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Technician – 06
- Field Assistant – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Technician – Diploma (Civil) / B. E (Civil / Geo informatics) preferably with minimum 1 year field experience in modern surveying (GPS / DGPS, Total Station) and Data Processing.
- Field Assistant – SSLC or equivalent with minimum 2 years experience in handling GPS /DGPS, Total Station and assisting in Surverying field work.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Technician – Rs.15,000-25,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.8,000 -15,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 01.11.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR), Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai -600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Technician & Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 01.11.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Director, Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR), Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai -600 025” through post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.