Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 25.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Scientist - 01
Project Associate - 02
Field Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director,
Institute of Remote Sensing,
Chennai – 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Scientist – 01
- Project Associate – 02
- Field Assistant – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Scientist – Ph.D in Remote Sensing, M.Tech in Remote Sensing & B.E / B.Tech in any discipline
- Project Associate – B.E / B.Tech In Civil Engineering / Geo Informatics / Geo Technology & Geomatics / M.Sc Geology / Geo informatics / Geography / Remote Sensing / Computer Science
- Field Assistant – ITI with 10 years experience in Assisting GPS Survey and Soil Sample Collections.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Scientist – Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,00,000 /-
- Project Associate – Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 35,000 /-
- Field Assistant – Rs. 8,000 – Rs. 15,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 25.11.2019
Postal Address :
- The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 25.11.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.” through post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.