Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow (1) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow Posts in Anna University should send their application form by Post or by mail. Last Date for submission of application is 27.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By mail)
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
Centre for Water Resources,
Chennai - 600 025.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – ME Irrigation Water Management / Integrated Water Resources Management / Hydraulic Water Resources Engineering with Aptitude for research career in IWRM Principles
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow –
- GATE/NET/GPAT Qualified Candidates – Rs. 16,000 pm
- Other Candidates – Rs. 14,000 pm
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) Or Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Upto March 2020.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 27.11.2019
Postal Address :
- Director, Centre for Water Resources, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Email : email@example.com
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 29.11.2019 by 5.00 p.m. along with an educational qualification certificates through post or by mail
- The date & time of interview will be informed through Mobile No. / E-mail.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.