An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Anna University is inviting candidates for its Project Associates and Project Technician Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu).|
|Post Name and|
|Project Associate II – 02
Project Associate I – 02
Project Technician – 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Project Associate II – Ph.D (Environmental Science)/M.E Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management M.Sc Environmental Science (With one year experience in Environmental Audit and STP/ ETP)
Project Associate I – M.Sc(Chemistry)/ MSc. Environmental Science/ B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering
Project Technician – Diploma in Civil Engineering
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Associate II – Rs.22,000/-
Project Associate I – Rs.15,000/-
Project Technician – Rs.10,000/-
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 21.01.2019.
- Soft copy of the same may be send to [email protected]
- Candidates appearing for their final semester examination are also eligible to apply for the post and at the time of interview, course completion / provisional certificate may be submitted.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to
Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
Official Website :