An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Anna University is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu).|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree in any Biological Sciences.
The candidates are expected to conduct laboratory experiments and maintain Zebrafish facility. Prior experience in gene editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9 is desirable.
Candidates are expected to lead a project and establish a collaborative research and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Rs. 14,000/- pm (consolidated)|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. S. Vimalraj, DST-Inspire Faculty, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.
E-Mail : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address/mail on or before 28.02.2019.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- The interview time and date will be intimated through email/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/mail to Dr. S. Vimalraj, DST-Inspire Faculty, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- The Selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai
Official Website :