Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Programmer Analyst & Professional Assistant – I or II or III (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Programmer Analyst & Professional Assistant – I or II or III post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 07.11.2019 by 5.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Programmer Analyst - 01
Professional Assistant - I or II or III - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||07.11.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Director, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Programmer Analyst – 01.
- Professional Assistant – I or II or III – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Programmer Analyst – B.E./B .Tech., in CSE / IT.
- Desirable Skills for Programmer Analyst :
- Hands-on experience in Codeigniter and Angular.
- Knowledge in Oracle/SQL server/MysQL/Web Application Development using
PHP (coding preferable) with Oracle / MySQL.
Development using AJAX, Oracle.
- Professional Assistant – I – B.E./B .Tech., in CSE / IT.
- Professional Assistant – II – MCA or M.Sc. (CSE/IT).
- Professional Assistant – III – 3 years Diploma in CSE / IT obtained from Government recognized polytechnics.
- Desirable Skills for Professional Assistant I/II/III – Knowledge in Web Application Development.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Programmer Analyst – Rs.23,500/- p.m.
- Professional Assistant – I – Rs.736/-
- Professional Assistant – II – Rs.690/-
- Professional Assistant – III – Rs.627/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 6 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 07.11.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Programmer Analyst & Professional Assistant – I or II or III Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 07.11.2019 by 05.00 pm along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Director, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” through post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail/SMS/Phone call to the short listed candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing relevant experience.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with all their original certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
- The selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.