Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant I - Various
Professional Assistant II - Various
Peon - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||CARE Division, Department of Leather Technology, CLRI Campus, A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai 600 020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- B.Tech (Leather) — Full Time and Part time, M.Tech (Leather Technology), M.Tech (Footwear Science & Technology), M.S (by Research) and Ph.D. Programmes, seeks to engage Professional Assistant I, Professional Assistant II and Peon on Temporary basis, as per age, experience etc.
- Professional Assistant I – Various.
- Professional Assistant II – Various.
- Peon – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant I – B.E. (Computer Science) / B.Tech. (Information Technology).
- Professional Assistant II – -M.C.A/M.B.A-(HR) / M.Sc. Computer Science.
- Peon – VIII Std Pass.
Age Limit :
- 35 Years.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant I – 1 year (likely to be extended) Rs.703/- per day
- Professional Assistant II – 1 year (likely to be extended) Rs.659/- per day
- Peon – 1 year (likely to be extended) Rs.362/- per day
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- CARE Division, Department of Leather Technology, CLRI Campus, A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai 600 020.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant I & II and Peon Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 07.06.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at CARE Division, Department of Leather Technology, CLRI Campus, A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai 600 020.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Anna University Chennai Official Notification : Click Here