Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professional Assistant I & Accountant (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant I & Accountant post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 18.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant I - 02
Accountant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director,
Centre for Water Resources,
College of Engineering Guindy,
Chennai – 600 025
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant I – 02
- Accountant – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant I – M.E (HWRE/IWM/IWRM)
- Accountant – B.Com / B.B.A
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant I – Rs. 25,000
- Accountant – Rs. 12,000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 8 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 18.11.2019
Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Water Resources, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant I & Accountant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 18.11.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Director, Centre for Water Resources, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.” through post. and soft copy of the same may be sent to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.