Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - 01
Carpenter - 01
Turner - 01
Welder - 01
|Last Date||26.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Dean, ANNA UNIVERSITY, Regional Campus Coimbatore, Coimbatore – 641046|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – 01.
- Carpenter – 01.
- Turner – 01.
- Welder – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years diploma in Government recognized Polytechnics) with not less than 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Carpenter – VIII Std. pass with ITI Certificate in the relevant field.
- Turner – VIII Std. pass with ITI Certificate in the relevant field.
- Welder – VIII Std. pass with ITI Certificate in the relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 26.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment is purely temporary.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Dean, ANNA UNIVERSITY, Regional Campus Coimbatore, Coimbatore – 641046.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant, Carpenter, Turner and Welder Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 26.06.2019.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with Ref.No.
AURCC/GA-I/A4/Temporary Posts/2019 Dated 03.05.2019.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here