Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Post Doctoral Fellowship - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – Various.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – Ph.D. with first class in the preceding degrees and good academic record throughout are invited to apply within 3 years after completion of their Ph.D.
At the time of joining, the candidate should submit provisional / Degree certificates of their Ph.D. and other qualifications.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should preferably be less than 32 years of age at the time of applying.
Salary Details :
- Post Doctoral Fellowship – Rs. 45,000/- Gross per month
Accommodation : HRA 10,000/-
Contingency Grant / Travel : Rs. 1 Lakh per year
Leave : 20 days per year (pro-rate).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The duration of the fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 years, renewable to
the 3rd year based on satisfactory performance of the PDF holder.
- While joining as CIR PDF scholar, the PDF holder has to give joining report to
Centre for International Relations through the concerned Head of the Department
- On completion of PDF tenure, the candidate will submit a comprehensive report
to the Centre for International Relations through the Head of the Department.
Selection & Offer :
- The selection will be done once / twice a year, as appropriate.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- The deadline for applications is 31.05.2019.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Post Doctoral Fellowship Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible and interested Candidate are requested to send their fully filled application form and bio data by online mode.
- Suitable candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Termination – If the Post-Doctoral Fellow wishes to leave the programme before the end of the tenure, he/she can do so with prior approval of the PEC giving two month notice. The fellowship may be terminated by the University if the performance /conduct
of the fellow is unsatisfactory after giving two-month notice to the Post-Doctoral