Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Pharmacist - 01
Staff Nurse - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director, Health Centre, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025.|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Pharmacist – 01.
- Staff Nurse – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Pharmacist (Equivalent to Professional Assistant-III) –
- D. Pharm and above.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy council.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
2. Staff Nurse (Equivalent to Professional Assistant-III) –
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Registered with Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives council.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
Age Limit :
- Pharmacist – 35 years.
- Staff Nurse – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Pharmacist – Rs. 627 per day.
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 627 per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 04.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Health Centre, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 04.07.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The post is purely temporary.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here