Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Peon (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Peon post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 19.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Peon - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||19.11.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Additional Registrar (CCC), Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Peon – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Peon – VIII STD Pass
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Peon – Rs. 379/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 6 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 19.11.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Postal Address :
- The Additional Registrar (CCC), Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Peon Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 19.11.2019 (Tuesday) by 05.00 pm along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Additional Registrar (CCC), Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.” through post.
- Superscribe the envelop as “Application for the post of Peon for Centre for Constituent Colleges”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates and on their own expenses.
- The appointment is purely temporary and the duration will be six months which may be extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical break.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately