Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 14.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Non Teaching Professional Assistant - II (Medical Physics) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Professor & Head, Department of Medical Physics, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai -600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) – M.Sc. Medical Physics, Physics, Photonics and Biophotonics. The recruited will have to assist the lab classes like Electronics Lab, Diagnostic Therapeutic Lab, Photonics Lab and to maintain office records.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) – Rs. 659.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 6 months extended based on performance.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 14.11.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Professor & Head, Department of Medical Physics, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai -600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Non Teaching (Professional Assistant – II) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 14.11.2019 (Thursday) by 05.00 pm along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Professor & Head, Department of Medical Physics, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai -600 025” through post.
- Superscribe the envelop as “Application for the Post of _____ Department _______”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.