Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online (By mail).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
The tentative date of Interview : June 1st Week.
|Mode of Applying||Online by Mail|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Tech in Biotechnology / food technology/ biopharmaceutical technology / Biochemical Engineering/ Fermentation Technology/ related fields (with a First Division percentage/CGPA).
Desirable : Industrial Experience in Bioprocess, molecular biology techniques and enzyme engineering is desirable. Candidates those who cleared GATE/ CSIR NET/ DBT BET or any other national Entrance Examination are preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 32,500/- including HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- 1 years (tentative).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- The deadline for applications is 31.05.2019.
- Candidates are requested to send duly Filled in Application to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tentative date of Interview : June 1st Week.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Eligible and interested Candidate are requested to send their fully filled application form and bio data to email id email@example.com
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Anna University Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here