Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Anna University is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu) under the Project “Probiotic Enriched Vitamin B 12 Fortified Food Products”.
Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form Online by Mail. Last Date for submission of application Online by Mail is 15.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||15.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Post- Graduate degree in basic science or Graduate/ Post- Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Biotechnology/ Food Technology). Selected through a process described through any one of the following.
a) Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR/ UGC NET (including Lectureship) and GATE. OR
b) Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.,
Desirable : Candidates having knowledge and experience in Microbiology, Food processing and Nutrition profiling. A strong commitment and motivation to persue research in the subject area and having good communication skills.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 32,500/- pm (consolidated) including HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 and half years (30 months).
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by mail so as to reach the Anna University on or before 15.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
- Email ID : email@example.com
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should send their filled in application form (as per format attached) with scanned photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/NET/Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
- No T.A and D.A will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- The Date and Time of written test / interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.