Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow Posts in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 29.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. M.Sasikala, Principal Investigator, Professor & Director, Centre for Medical Electronics, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai-600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – First class in M.E/.M.Tech in Medical/Electronics/Biomedical Engineering and First in B.E/B.Tech Biomedical Engineering/Medical Electronics. Electronics and Communication Engineering. Desirable : Working knowledge in Biosignal Processing and MATLAB.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- For a period of four months and are likely to be extended if the performance
of the candidate is found satisfactory.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 29.11.2019.
Postal Address :
- Dr. M.Sasikala, Principal Investigator, Professor & Director, Centre for Medical Electronics, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 29.11.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates through post.
- The Envelope should be superscribed with ECE/LSRB/JRF/2019 dt 19.11.2019.
- The date & time of interview will be informed through E-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate has to report for his or her duty within 2 weeks after the interview.