Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellowship (1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this JRF post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 14.06.2019 till 01.07.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Last Date||01.07.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Dr.T. RAGHUVEERA, ASSOCIATE PROF. and PI, DEPT. OF CSE, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600025
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellows posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow -First Class in M.E. / M. Tech. (Computer science and Engineering/Information Technology / Big Data Analytics/Software Engineering /Multimedia Technology/Equivalent) / M.C.A. selected through aprocess described through any one of the following :a) Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET (including Lectureship and GATE). OR
b) Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.,
1. Candidates having knowledge and experience in AI/MACHINE LEARNING/NLP
related work / projects.
2. A strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area and
having good communication skills.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 2 ½ Years (30 Months).
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 01.07.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.T. RAGHUVEERA, ASSOCIATE PROF. and PI, DEPT. OF CSE, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 01.07.2019.
- Scanned copy of the application shall be sent to email@example.com.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The date and time of written test &/ interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and
other relevant documents.
- Selected candidate is also permitted to register for Ph.D. programme in Anna University, Chennai.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here