Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor - 01
Associate Professor - 05
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor – 01.
- Associate Professor – 05.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor – Bachelors and Masters Degree in Architecture with
First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree. One year of relevant professional experience.
- Associate Professor – Bachelors and Masters Degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree and Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. student is highly
desirable. Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching /research /industry. (Or) 10 years Professional Experience.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Associate Professor – Rs.80,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 28.06.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- initially for a period of six months extension of tenure may be
considered based on the performance of the candidate provided their services are
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 28.06.2019.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with original certificates.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here