An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Centre for International Affairs, Anna University is inviting candidates for the following temporary posts. Anna University offer vacancies for Advisor posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Post graduate Degree
30 years of experience in overall administration in University level
Exposure to the International Programmes and experience to the overseas countries
|Application Form||A brief bio-data of the candidate on a plain paper|
|Office Address||Director, Centre for International Affairs,
Anna University, Chennai 600 025
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- The envelope containing the application should reach the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 5:00 P.M on 8th October 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :