An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Department of Medical Physics, Anna University is inviting candidates for the following temporary post. Anna University offer vacancies for Technical Assistant post.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc – Medical Physics, Physics, Photonics & Biophotonics, Biochemistry, Biophysics)
Experience in handling Biophotonics equipment
Knowledge in Statistics for analyzing the Spectral data
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Principal Investigator, UPE Programme (Medical Physics), Department of Medical Physics, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025,
E-Mail: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- The envelope containing the application should reach Principal Investigator, UPE Programme (Medical Physics), Department of Medical Physics, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. on or before 31.10.2018.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application by email only.
Official Website :