An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Department of Chemistry, CEG, Anna University is inviting candidates for the following temporary post. Anna University offer vacancies for Project Fellow post.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume through e-mail along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By email)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. Chemistry first class with NET/SLET/GATE OR M.Tech. Preferably 3-4 years of experienced candidate may be encouraged to apply.|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. P. Nagaraaj (PI)
Department of Chemistry
CEG, Anna University
Mail : [email protected] or [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV on or before
29-10-2018 to below given mail address.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria
and appointment purely on temporary basis.
- Date and time of interview informed through email only and no TA/DA will be
given for attending the interview.
- Dr. P. Nagaraaj (PI) Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry,CEG, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.
- Mail : [email protected] or [email protected]
Official Website :