Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Office Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Office Assistant post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 10.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Anna University Chennai (NHHID)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Posts on a project entitled "Medical Device Development and Commercialization - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th STD Pass.
- Desirable : Prior Experience in Office Assistance.
Age Limit :
- Office Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Rs.10,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 10.10.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 10.10.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “The Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” through post.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within two weeks after the interview.