Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – II (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – II post in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 15.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Address||The Professor-in-Charge, University Library, Anna University, Sardar Patil Road, Chennai-600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – II – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – II – Master Degree in Library and Information Science (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in computer knowledge)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – II – Rs. 713/- per day
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 15.10.2020
Postal Address :
- The Professor-in-Charge, University Library, Anna University, Sardar Patil Road, Chennai-600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant – II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with copy of all necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 15/10/2020, 5.30 p.m. “THE PROFESSOR-IN-CHARGE
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY, ANNA UNIVERSITY, SARDAR PATIL ROAD, CHENNAI-600 025”