Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant ( Medical Physics) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Principal Investigator, UPE Programme (Medical Physics), Department of Medical Physics, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant ( Medical Physics) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant ( Medical Physics) – M.Sc. — ( Medical Physics, Physics, Photonics, Biophotonics, Biochemistry and Biophysics) with
- (i) Expertise in handling of optical spectroscopy and imaging analytical equipment and Lasers.
- (ii) Knowledge on Bio-statistical analysis.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant ( Medical Physics) – Rs. 25,000 p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 14.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal Investigator, UPE Programme (Medical Physics), Department of Medical Physics, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 14.06.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The post is purely temporary.
- Selected candidate has to report for their duty within I week from the date of intimation.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
- Preference will be given for eligible SC/ST candidates.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification : Click Here