Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Post -
Computer Science and Engineering - 03
Electronics and Communication Engineering - 04
Geology - 02
Mining Engineering - 02
Physics - 03
|Last Date||11.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Teaching Post –
- Computer Science and Engineering – 03.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 04.
- Geology – 02.
- Mining Engineering – 02.
- Physics – 03.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Science and Engineering – B.E.- CSE / IT and M.E. – CSE / IT
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – B.E. – ECE and M.E. – Communication Systems / VLSI Design / VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Geology – M.Sc.- Geology / Applied Geology Preference completed M.Phil. / Ph.D
- Mining Engineering – B.E. – Mining Engineering and B.Tech M.E. / M.Tech Mining Engineering / Mine Planning / Mine Planning with Mechanization / Mine Planning and Design / Mine Planning Engineering / Rock Mechanics / Mine Environment / Safety Engineering and Disaster Management in Mines / Opencast Mining / Rock Excavation
Engineering / Tunneling and Underground Space Technology.
- Physics – B.Sc. -Physics and M.Sc.- Physics / Material Science with Ph.D. (Physics) . (or) B.Sc. Physics and M.Sc. – Physics / Material Science with M.Phil. (Physics) First Class in both UG and PG (Including M.Phil.).
- Desirable – 75% and above in UG and PG.
- Two years in Teaching / Research / Industrial experience.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching – Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 11.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 11.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here