Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Teaching Fellow vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this Teaching Fellow post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 20.06.2019 till 04.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Fellow - 01|
|Last Date||04.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Dean, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai - 600025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellows posts to fill their vacancies.
- Teaching Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Teaching Fellow – Ph.D. in Nanoscience and Technology/ Chemistry/ Material science.
- Experience in teaching PG course desirable.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Fellow – Consolidated salary of Rs.20000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 6 months which may be extended based on performance.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 04.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Dean, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted by post on or before 04.07.2019 till 05.00 p.m
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Teaching Fellow, Centre for Nanoscience and Technology”
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Selected Candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email or by telephone.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here