An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Recruitment Chennai 2019 – Anna University Chennai is inviting candidates for its Research Associate Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||PhD in Computer Science Engineering / Water Resources Engineering or Post Graduate in Computer Science Engineering / Water Resources Engineering with 3 years experience with at least one research paper in SCI Journal
Desirable : Experience in Climate Downscaling, Hydrological modelling and Spatial analysis
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 36,000 + HRA
(as per DST norms)
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Director, Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation Research, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address/mail on or before 11.03.2019.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
- The interview time and date will be intimated through email/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to The Director, Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation Research, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
Official Website :