Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow and Project Associate I Posts vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow and Project Associate I post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 12.06.2019 till 12.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01
Project Associate I - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires Teaching Fellows posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Project Associate I – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow –
- Sciences – Second Class Post Graduate degree in basic sciences. M.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nano Science) with minimum 55%marks.
- Engineering – First class B. E. / B.Tech. Degree
2. Project Associate I –
- Sciences – Second Class Post Graduate degree in basic sciences. M.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nano Science) with minimum 55%marks with NET/ GATE/ SLET or lectureship (UGC-CSIR joint test).
- Engineering – M. E. / M.Tech. Degree with minimum 55%marks.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – First and Second year Rs. 14,000 + HRA per month. Third year Rs. 16,000 + HRA per month.
- Project Associate I – First and Second year Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month. Third year Rs. 28,000 + HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 36 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 12.07.2019
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow & Project Associate I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted by post on or before 12.07.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email or by telephone.