Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant various vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 04.07.2019 till 09.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate II - 02
Project Associate I - 02
Project Assistant - 02
Field Assistant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate II – 02.
- Project Associate I – 02.
- Project Assistant – 02.
- Field Assistant – 02.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate I – Ph.D (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering / M.E. Environmental Management M.Sc. Environmental Science. (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental Field Works and Sampling Analysis).
- Project Associate II – B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering) M. Sc.(Chemistry)/ M.Sc. Environmental Science/ (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental analysis).
- Project Assistant – B.A ./ B.Sc./ B. Com./ BBA (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills and documentation works).
- Field Assistant – SSLC or equivalent.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate II – Rs.22,000 per month.
- Project Associate I – Rs.15,000 per month.
- Project Assistant – Rs.11,000 per month.
- Field Assistant – Rs.9,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- 3-6 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 09.08.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Project Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted by post on or before 09.08.2019 and soft copy of the same may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email or by telephone.