An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Anna University Chennai is inviting candidates for its Project Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant I - Various
Project Assistant II - Various
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Project Assistant I - M.E. (Design / Manufacturing/Thermal Branches) with Domain knowledge and experience in Modeling & Analysis software.
Project Assistant II - B.E. (Mechanical) with Domain knowledge and experience in Modeling & Analysis software.
Essential Skills :
Experience in CAD/CAE/CAM/CFD Software
Desirable Skills :
Minimum one year experience in CAD/CAM/CFD packages
Knowledge of CNC programming /FEA
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Assistant I - Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Project Assistant II - Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Director, AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM
Chennai – 600 025.
E-mail : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address/mail on or before 04.03.2019.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and the interview time and date will be intimated through email/phone.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Candidates should produce their original certificates at the time of interview.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
- Selected candidates have to report for the duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to “The Director, AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website :