Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – III (3) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – III post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 03.07.2019 till 15.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - III (Printing Technology) - 02
Professional Assistant - III (Office of the Dean) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – III (Printing Technology) – 02.
- Professional Assistant – III (Office of the Dean) – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – III (Printing Technology) – Diploma in Printing Technology with three years experience in Printing and allied domain.
- Professional Assistant – III (Office of the Dean) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
(Preferably with experience in estimate preparation and site supervision).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – III (Printing Technology) – Rs. 627 per day.
- Professional Assistant – III (Office of the Dean) – Rs. 627 per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 15.07.2019 by 05.00 pm.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant – III Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted by post on or before 15.07.2019 by 05.00 pm.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of ______, Department ____”
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email or by telephone.