Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Professional Assistant I - 02
Professional Assistant II - 01
Professional Assistant III - 01
Peon - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Professional Assistant I - B.E/B.Tech., CSE/IT
Professional Assistant II - MCA /MBA /M.Com/
M.Sc. (All branches)
Professional Assistant III - Diploma Qualification (3 years diploma in Government recognized polytechnics) with knowledge of Typewriting (English & Tamil)
Peon - 8th Pass
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Professional Assistant I - Rs.703 per day
Professional Assistant II - Rs.659 per day
Professional Assistant III - Rs.599 per day
Peon - Rs.362 per day
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Additional Controller of Examinations (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai-600025.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 24.04.2019.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to “Additional Controller of Examinations (University Departments), Anna University, Chennai-600025.”
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
Official Website :