Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||14.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Director, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant I – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant I – B.E./B.Tech degree with at least one year experience related to computerised database management of Quality metrics and requirements NAAC/NBA/AICTE, file maintenance and accounts.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant I – Rs. 703 per day.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 14.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
Duration of Projects :
- Six months may be extendable depending on the performance of the candidate.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Professional Assistant I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 14.06.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail/SMS/Phone call to such the shorted listed candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing relevant experience.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification : Click Here