Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||MNRE Chair Professor - 01|
|Last Date||18.07.2019 (5 pm)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Department of Mechanical Engg., Anna University, Sardar Patel Road
Chennai – 600 025.
Ph : 044 – 2235 7597
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- MNRE Chair Professor – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- MNRE Chair Professor – Ph. D Degree on a topic related to Renewable Energy, including newer sources of energy, with good academic background is essential. For experts with exceptional industrial background, relaxation in academic qualifications may be considered.
Age Limit :
- MNRE Chair Professor – not exceeding 67 years of age.
Salary Details :
- MNRE Chair Professor – Rs.80,000/- per month during 1st year.
Rs.90,000/- per month during 2nd year.
Rs.1,00,000/- per month during 3rd year.
- In addition, an amount upto Rs.2,00,000/- per year will be allotted as per the need,
towards Contingency expenses related to the Renewable Energy Activities /
- 10 years of experience in the Professor cadre in reputed University / Institute or 15 years of experience in an industry / R&D laboratory in an equivalent cadre, may apply.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 18.07.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
Duration of Project :
- The tenure of an individual expert to act as Renewable Energy Chair Professor will be maximum of three years.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Department of Mechanical Engg., Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai – 600 025.
- Ph : 044 – 2235 7597
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – MNRE Chair Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 18.07.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here