Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01
Technical Assistant - 01
|Last Date||06.05.2019 till 05.00 pm|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Junior Research Fellow - First class ME/ M. Tech in Thermal Engg/AutomobiIe Engg/ IC Engg and First class in B.E Mechanical Engineering
Technical Assistant - First class Diploma in Mechanical Engg/ Automobile Engineering Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in engine testing
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Junior Research Fellow - Rs.25000/- + 7500 (HRA)
Technical Assistant - Rs. 8,000/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr.G.Sakthinathan,Associate Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering, Anna University, MIT Campus, Chennai – 600044
E-Mail: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 06.05.2019 till 05.00 pm.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post or Email to “Dr.G.Sakthinathan,
Associate Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering, Anna University, MIT Campus, Chennai – 600044 E-Mail: [email protected]”
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
Official Website :