Anna University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Chief Executive Officer(1) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Chief Executive Officer post in Anna University should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 04.07.2019 till 15.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chief Executive Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Registrar, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chief Executive Officer – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chief Executive Officer – UG & PG degrees in Science/ Engineering and/ or Management.
- Experience – Minimum 15 years of strong functional experience preferably in technology/ research management. product management. BD/ Sales, managing investments etc. related to startups or mid-sized enterprises in the tech sector.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Chief Executive Officer – Monthly salary upto a maximum of Rs. 2 Lakhs depending on qualification and proven experience.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Post :
- A 2 years contract, which could be extended based on performance.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 15.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted by post on or before 15.07.2019.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of CEO in AIC-AU Incubation Foundation”
- Those who have already Applied in response to advt of even no. dated 21.05.2019 need not apply again.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email or by telephone.