Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
(Professional Assistant I/II) - 01
Hardware /Network Engineer (Professional Assistant I/III) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Application Programmer (Professional Assistant I/II) - B.E. /B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc (CSE / IT / Software Engineering / ECE)
Network Engineer / Hardware Engineer / (Professional Assistant I/III) - B.E./ BTech (CS / IT / Software Engineer/ ECE) (Or) Diploma in (CSE / IT / Software Engineer / ECE)
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Application Programmer
(Professional Assistant I/II) - Rs.703 /Rs.659 Daily Wages
Hardware /Network Engineer (Professional Assistant I/III) - Rs.703 /Rs.599 Daily Wages
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 23.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :