Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. S. Balasivanandha Prabu, Co. Investigator, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai -25
Email: [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Ph.D/MS or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/M. Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable : Familiarity with mathematical models related to continuum mechanics and
constitutive models for crystal plasticity and phase field simulation. Skills in writing using Abaqus explicit or implicit User Subroutines like UMAT/VUMAT, UHARD, USDFLD etc., in FORTRAN language for materials simulation in nano-, micro- and macro- structured alloys.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Consolidated salary of Rs.38000/- + 30% HRA.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Anna University on or before 14.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. S. Balasivanandha Prabu, Co. Investigator, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai -25.
- Email: [email protected]
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 14.06.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The date and time for interview will be informed to the candidates through email.
Download Anna University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Anna University Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here