Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Conservator Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Conservator post in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham should send their application form online. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolam (Kerala)|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator|
|No of Positions||01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation with Science Chemistry/ Graduation with Fine Arts or relevant subject to conservation|
|Experience||2 years’ experience of conservation of manuscripts in a museum or any reputed institution|
|Stipend||12,000/- per month|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their CV with all necessary copies of certificates and a passport-size photograph to email@example.com on/before December 15, 2019.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Official Website :