Alagappa University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Secretarial Assistant (01) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Secretarial Assistant Posts on 09.09.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Secretarial Assistant (Tamil Department) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||09.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Dean Office, Faculty of Arts, Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Secretarial Assistant (Tamil Department) – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Secretarial Assistant (Tamil Department) – Graduate in discipline with computing skills).
Age Limit :
- Secretarial Assistant (Tamil Department) – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Secretarial Assistant (Tamil Department) – Rs.10,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Period of project is one year and extended upon work performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 09.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Dean Office, Faculty of Arts, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Secretarial Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 09.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at Dean Office, Faculty of Arts, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates should bring all the original and experience certificates.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (+91) 4565 226 290