Alagappa University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) (02) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) Posts on 12.09.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||12.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Dept. Bioelectronics and Biosensors, 5th floor, Science Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) – 02.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) – M.Sc., Chemistry, Bioelectronics and
Biosensors, Nanoscience and technology. Biotechnology, Physics, M.Tech, Nanoscience and Technology, Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Aggregate.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) – Below 28 years.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) – Rs.12,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 2 years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Dept. Bioelectronics and Biosensors, 5th floor, Science Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow (Under RUSA phase 2.0) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 12.09.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Dept. Bioelectronics and Biosensors, 5th floor, Science Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- Candidate may also send bio-data to The Head, Department of Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003 by mail: [email protected] on or before 11.09.2019.
- The candidate selected may apply for the regular Ph.D., program of Alagappa University provided they should pass in the Ph.D., entrance examination.
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment in this
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- More details visit www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.