Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||31.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m - 01.00 p.m|
|Venue||University Science Instrumentation Centre (USIC), Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in any one of the following disciplines Electrical or Mechanical, from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable Experience : Completed any Diploma or Certificate Course in Maintenance and Operation of Analytical Equipments.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs.15,000/month (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 31.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m – 01.00 p.m.
- University Science Instrumentation Centre (USIC), Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 31.05.2019 at 10.00 am – 01.00 pm to be held at University Science Instrumentation Centre (USIC), Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here