Alagappa University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Assistant and Secretarial Assistant vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Research Assistant and Secretarial Assistant Posts on 15.07.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 06
Secretarial Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||15.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Physical Education & Health Sciences, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address and Mail Address||The Head, Department of Physical Education & Health Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003
E-mail - [email protected]
On or before 12.07.2019
Alagappa University Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 06.
- Secretarial Assistant – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – M.P.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D Degree in Physical Education -Minimum 55% marks.
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate Discipline with computing skills.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs.9,000 per month.
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs.10,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for one year and may be extended by one year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Physical Education & Health Sciences, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant and Secretarial Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 15.07.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Department of Physical Education & Health Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- The interested candidate may also send their applications in advance with full Bio-data either through e-mail to [email protected] or hard copy to The Head, Department of Physical Education & Health Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003 on or before 12.07.2019.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here