Alagappa University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Fellow vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Fellow Posts on 12.07.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||12.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Bioinformatics, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address and Mail Address||The Head, Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003
EMail : [email protected]
Alagappa University Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 06.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – PG Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry / Biotechnolgy/ Bilogical Sciences/ Physics/ Bio Physics/ Chemistry /Computer Science.
- Candidates having experience in Molecular Biology, Computer Aided Drug Design and Bioinformatics along with Peer-Reviewed relevant publications in International journals will be given preference.
- The selected candidates is encouraged to register the for Ph.D. Programme as per university norms.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 12000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for one year and may be extended by one year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.07.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Bioinformatics, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 12.07.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- The interested candidate may also send their applications in advance with full Bio-data either through e-mail to [email protected] or hard copy to The Head, Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630003 on or before 10.07.2019.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here