Alagappa University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Research Assistant & Clerical Assistant (02) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant & Clerical Assistant post in Alagappa University should send their application form by mail/post. Offline or Online submission starts from 09.03.2020 till 20.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant & Clerical Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)
|Postal Address||Dr. S. Thanuskodi, Professor & Head, Coordinator-STRIDE Component – I, Department of Library and Information Science, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 01
- Clerical Assistant – 01
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – First Class Post Graduate Degree in any
discipline from a recognized University. NET / SET qualified candidates will be given preference
- Clerical Assistant – Under Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Preference will be given to persons with computer knowledge
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs. 16,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the alagappa university on or before 20.03.2020.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Postal Address :
- Dr. S. Thanuskodi, Professor & Head, Coordinator-STRIDE Component – I, Department of Library and Information Science, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant & Clerical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- The interested candidates may send their applications with full bio-data through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Dr. S. Thanuskodi, Professor & Head, Coordinator-STRIDE Component – I, Department of Library and Information Science, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003
- The candidates may appear for the personal interview with the bio-data and all the original educational certificates.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.