Alagappa University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Fellow (01) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Fellow on 02.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||02.03.2020|
|Venue||Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.Sc., Chemistry with Ist class
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – 28 years
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 14000/pm consolidated
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Three years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 02.03.2020
- Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates are requested to appear for interview with original certificates and testimonials. DST, India and Alagappa University rules will be applicable for the selection of Project Fellow.
- Interested candidates may send their bio-data to the PI by e-mail to “Dr. S. Viswanathan, Principal Investigator, Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003 & E-mail: [email protected]”
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 02.03.2020 to be held at Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University
- The candidates may appear for the personal interview with the bio-data and all the original educational certificates.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.