Alagappa University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Fellow (01) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Fellow on 11.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||11.03.2020|
|Venue||Department of BioInformatics, Alagappa University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – PG Degree in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Computational Biology / Chemistry / Molecular Biology / Genetics / BioPhysics / BioChemistry / Life Sciences / Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs. 12000/pm consolidated
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.03.2020
- 4th Floor, Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates are requested to appear for interview with original certificates and testimonials. DST, India and Alagappa University rules will be applicable for the selection of Project Fellow.
- Interested candidates may send their bio-data to the PI by e-mail to “Dr. J Joseph Sahayarayan, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator RUSA 2.0 TBRP at [email protected]”
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 11.03.2020 to be held at Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University
- The candidates may appear for the personal interview with the bio-data and all the original educational certificates.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.