Alagappa University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow on 23.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||23.03.2020|
|Venue||Department of Biomedical
Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Post graduate degree in basic science (Marine Biology / MarineScience / MarineBiotechnology / Oceanography /Zoology / Geology / Biotechnology /Microbiology / Biomedical Sciences or graduate/postgraduate
degree in professional course selected through a process of CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE or national level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT,
IISC, IISER etc
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Rs.31,000 p.m.+HRA. If suitable candidate is not available for Junior Research Fellow, the candidate will be designated as a Project fellow @ Rs.14,000/-p.m. +HRA
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 23.03.2020
- Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 23.03.2020 to be held at Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu
- The candidates may appear for the personal interview with the bio-data and all the original educational certificates.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.