Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||29.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.|
|Venue||Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 06.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – Master’s Degree in Computer Science / MCA for the work of
1. Web Developer ( PHP, MYSQL and Framework).
2. ERP/Android App Developer (PHP, MYSQL and Framework).
3. Networking (Wired OFC) and Wireless (WiFi).
4. Server Maintenance (Windows & Linux Servers).
5. Hardware Servicing (Trouble Shooting of PCs and Accessories.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs.20,000/- Consolidated (Increment of 5% on the completion of satisfactory by yearly performance review).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Three years (on Contract basis).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 29.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 29.05.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- The interested candidate may send their applications in advance with full Bio-data either through e-mail to [email protected] or hard copy to The
Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here