Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Swami Vivekananda Centre for Higher Research and Education
Teaching Assistant /Programmer Office - 01
Computer Operator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|19.03.2019 at 10.00 a.m.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Teaching Assistant/ Programmer Officer - Post Graduate
in Philosophy (or) Tamil with minimum 55% marks and NET /SLET/M.Phil/Ph.D).
Computer Operator - Post Graduate in Computer
Science/Computer Applications with Tamil Typewriting).
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Teaching Assistant/ Programmer Officer - 15,000/- p.m.
Computer Operator - Rs. 12,000/- p.m
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address|| Prof. K.R. Murugan, Co-ordinator, SVCHR&E, PG Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 19.03.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at Swami Vivekananda Centre for Higher Research and Education, PG Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :